Premium Online Marketing Program
Your business already relies upon the internet to bring people in or to make the phone ring, so the Basic Online Marketing Program won’t be enough – you’ve already handled the foundation of optimizing the site, ranking for certain keywords and attracting new business with rich content and social media channels, but you need more! Your competitors want a piece of your sales pie and they’re spending money online in order to take it.
Your business needs continuous activity in order to be found and chosen, which is why our Premium Program includes all of the components in the Enhanced Program (social media posting and business blog) but at a much higher frequency. We also take care of monthly email marketing activities and add quarterly online marketing campaigns to focus on bringing more business in at special times throughout the year.
Choosing the Premium Online Marketing Program is basically like hiring an online marketing manager to handle content, SEO, social media, local search, Google AdWords, blogging and email marketing but without the cost of bringing on a marketing department.
What to expect with our PREMIUM ONLINE MARKETING PROGRAM:
Click on the "+" Tabs Below to Expand Detailed Descriptions
We host your website and provide up to 20 email accounts, providing basic support when you have questions.
Definition: “In order to publish a website online, you need a Web host. The Web host stores all the pages of your website and makes them available to computers connected to the Internet. The domain name, such as “yourcompany.com,” is actually linked to an IP address that points to a specific computer. When somebody enters your domain name into their browser’s address field, the IP address is located and Web site is loaded from your Web host.” [definition via Tech Terms]
Online Marketing Strategy
Online Marketing Management to Maximize Your ROI. What’s a bunch of activity without a strategy? We start with a proprietary analysis of your business objectives to prepare an effective online presence and answer questions including: What’s the objective? Who’s your target market? How do we reach them?
- Competitor Research – Quarterly: we analyze up to 5 competitors – their website, their social media accounts, and how they appeal to their online audience to make sure you’re not missing opportunities for new business.
- Keyword Research – Quarterly: we work with you to determine the most relevant keywords to drive new customers to your website and compel them to convert into new leads.
- Strategy Sessions – Monthly In-Person: we will conduct in-person strategy sessions each month to review what we’ve created, go over KPIs (key performance indicators) and determine if adjustments should be made based on your evolving business.
- Content Calendar: there is a seasonality to most businesses. By calendaring your marketing program, we can anticipate ebbs and flows, strategically positioning your business throughout the year.
- Marketing Campaigns – Quarterly: we add quarterly marketing campaigns to the online marketing strategy from the beginning. We work with you to determine which times of the year you need a boost in business and proactively schedule campaigns to drive more web traffic, more internet leads and more phone calls.
- Google AdWords: setting up a Google AdWords campaign to generate paid clicks and conversions
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Monthly: as part of your set-up fee, we take the results of the keyword research and the decisions within your strategy to tune the text and underlying code of individual pages within your website. Once complete, the major search engines are notified to update their index of your site. In addition to the set-up we continuously add and tweak the web content in order to increase where your site ranks for keywords when potential customers perform a search with the major search engines. This is the process of getting your site to rank on the first page of Google organically.
SEO plays an important part in where you appear at relevant search terms. SEO is the only aspect within the control of individual website owners. Many other factors contribute to final page position and this will vary by search query, location and level of competition.
Local search results for small, location-based businesses, using search engine algorithms based on local search results is key to being found ahead of your national competitors (think windows, carpets, tax preparation, etc.). This is increasingly important with the constant increase in the use of mobile devices – the GPS location of the device determines which businesses will be shown.
Included in your set-up fee is the creation and management of the listings which determine how your business appears in over 50 major internet directories, including Google, Bing, Yahoo, MapQuest and Yelp. These directories include critical information such as address, phone numbers, hours of operation and products/services offered.
Beyond the creation and management of your directory listings, the Enhanced & Premium level programs provide monthly updates – specials, sales, seasonal photos and more. Not only will you appear on local searches, but you will have timely offers.
Claiming and managing each of these directory listings on your own is extremely costly and time consuming. Their importance can’t be overstated for a location-based business. These directory listings contain critical data that search engines use to determine whether to display your business in local search results. We make sure your listings are created, adding high-quality links to your website, and that accurate information is displayed across all relevant directories.
Conversion forms are created as needed (i.e. contact us, request a quote, download catalog, etc.): to convert your new web traffic into business leads that can be tracked and compiled into a database. Unlike the Basic & Enhanced program levels which limit the amount of conversion forms, in the Premium Online Marketing Program we create forms as they are needed. For example, each campaign may justify a new form. Each Google AdWords campaign could also justify a new landing page with a unique conversion form. Conversion forms help to do just that – convert targeted traffic into web leads, so at the Premium Level, there is no limit.
Conversion forms are a 24/7 solution to information requests. Don’t let your hours of operation determine when you’re able to conduct business.
Monthly reporting: at each monthly strategy session you’re provided with a comprehensive report of website conversions, website traffic and directory results. These reports are designed to not only report the results of our PREMIUM ONLINE MARKETING PROGRAM but to also uncover any new directions to focus our efforts as your business continuously evolves.
Blog Posts – Monthly: When you decide on a Premium Online Marketing Program we not only incorporate a business blog into your online marketing strategy and content calendar, we write blog posts for you – monthly! We don’t want you to worry about coming up with the ideas or creating the content – we know that can be the hardest part, so we’ve got it covered! We use competitor research and what you’ve told us about your business, to write, optimize and schedule out monthly blog posts with appropriate categories and tags.
To put things in an annual context, just with the blog alone, each year we are adding AT MINIMUM twelve new pages to your website accounting for another thirty +/- internal links on your website.
Social Media Posts – Weekly: Your set-up fee includes creating and optimizing 4 social media accounts, depending on what’s right for your business (LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.) as well as weekly account posting across the accounts you choose. Your social media online marketing services will include:
- Developing a Social Media Strategy customized to your target markets and business objectives
- Set-up and/or management of four social media accounts
- Building an authentic audience for your social media channels
- Reporting on which channels are bringing traffic and which accounts are leading to new business
Email Marketing – Monthly: at the Premium level we set-up and manage an effective email marketing strategy to keep your business on the mind of customers and prospects each month. We use an effective platform that has higher delivery rates, implement a strategy to encourage above average open rates and carefully create compelling messages to create click-throughs to your website and conversions. We also coach you on how to build and maintain a clean database for optimum email marketing efforts.
Marketing Campaigns – Quarterly: In addition to the regular social media posts and monthly blogs and email marketing, we work with you to determine which times of the year you need a boost in business and proactively schedule quarterly marketing campaigns to drive more web traffic, more internet leads and more phone calls. The tools we’ll be using include:
- Content Creation – adding content to your website describing your offer, service or whatever the campaign is promoting
- Special Web Form – creating a landing page to generate and track the web leads each campaign generates
- Blogs – generating a blog post to drive interest in the campaign
- Email Marketing – sending an email to your database to let your contacts know about the offer, special, promotion, or focused service area
- Social Media Posts – creating and monitoring the social media channels as it relates to the campaign posts
- Google AdWords Management – setting up a Google AdWords campaign to generate paid clicks and conversions
In addition, if your audience is better reached with Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, or other online marketing paid results, we manage those campaigns for you as part of your Premium Online Marketing Program.
Google AdWords: An additional service we offer, Google AdWords, or Google PPC (Pay-Per-Click), is included in our PREMIUM level of Online Marketing Management. At this level we are setting up and managing multiple campaigns in your Google AdWords account.
AdWords Campaign(s) Set-Up
Together we determine what products/services make the most sense for you to target using paid search results. We then perform in-depth keyword research to place bids for relevant phrases. These efforts are divided into campaigns for which we create the ad copy, landing page, and web form. You determine the budget and we manage it and report on it.